The Amplifier Pair price
Training becomes more enjoyable with others. Team up with a partner or friend from the same household and exercise together.
"It's incredibly fun and very beneficial that we can inspire each other!"
Great job with The Changer! Now it's time for the advanced program, The Amplifier. Here we help you stabilise past results for sustainable change and focus on strengthening you muscularly. Training that takes you to the next level of becoming your strongest self.
With a focus on strength training and building more muscle, you'll get recipes and tips on how to create your own. Your mental strengths will be trained to boost your self-esteem. With inspiration from other participants and encouragement from your coaching team you will reinforce the sustainability of your new lifestyle. Read more about what you need in the programme information.
During the preparation week, you'll get to try out Bodily's training, attend a digital kick-off meeting and access all the information you need for the next ten weeks.
Learn more ➡️
You will get:
- Support and encouragement from the coaching team in our digital community
- Nutrition plan with recipes
- Training program
- Mental training
- iOS and Android app
You will need:
- Dumbbells about 2-10kg (or adjustable)
- Barbell approx. 10-50kg (for home use)
- Kettlebell approx. 4-12kg
- Rubber bands, long and short
- Battle Rope
- Training shoes
Start in AUGUST:
- Monday, August 28th
- Preparation week starts on August 22nd
- Last registration day: August 20th
Start in OCTOBER:
- Monday, October 9th
- Preparation week starts on October 3rd
- Last registration day: October 1st
Start in NOVEMBER (5 weeks):
- Monday, November 13th
- Preparation week starts on November 7th
- Last registration day: November 5th
Upon registration for the program, you will receive an email with a receipt and a welcome email from us with instructions for the program's start. The program will be accessible to you on the day the preparation week starts. Please update the app and use the same login credentials you have previously used.