April 2023 - The Combo 10 weeks
Have you already passed both The Changer and one of our continuation programmes? Good practice! Step three, The Combination, is waiting for you. Here you'll get a varied workout, developing your strength, endurance and balance. You'll have plenty of choice and, as with the other programmes, you'll be guided by a team of coaches and mentors.
The 10-week continuation programme combines all the other programmes and builds on your previous results.
Choose your specialisation: endurance and/or muscular strength. Then the journey to a new level of your strongest self begins. Your mental strengths will be trained to increase your self-esteem.
You will receive recipes and also learn how to create your own. With inspiration, mindfulness and mental training, you will strengthen the sustainability of your new lifestyle. Read more about what equipment you need under programme information.
During the preparation week, you will get to try Bodily's training, attend a digital kick-off meeting and have access to all the information you need for the next ten weeks.
Learn more ➡️
You will receive:
- Support and motivation from the coaching team in our digital community
- Meal plan with recipes
- Training program
- Mental training
- App for iOS and Android
You will need:
- Battle Rope
- Rubber bands, long and short (see picture)
- Dumbbells 2-10kg (or adjustable)
- Barbell about 10-50kg (for home use)
- Kettlebell about 4-12kg
- Running shoes
- Bicycle/cross trainer (if you choose it)
- Monday, August 28th
- Preparatory week starts on August 22nd
- Last registration day: August 20th
- Monday, October 9th
- Preparatory week starts on October 3rd
- Last registration day: October 1st
Start NOVEMBER (5 weeks):
- Monday, November 13th
- Preparatory week starts on November 7th
- Last registration day: November 5th
Register for the program and you will receive a welcome email from us with a receipt and instructions about the program start. The program will open for you on the day the preparatory week begins. Update the app and use the same login credentials you have used before.